About Team Focus - Profiling for Success (PFS)
Team Focus are a psychometric test publisher and psychology-based consultancy. They produce a wide range of training programmes and psychometric tests branded as Profiling for Success.
Team Focus tests are used as models for understanding and enabling people to develop their own talent and to build better relationships.
Prepare for Team Focus tests
Our practice test packs are suitable for preparing for Team Focus tests. Our practice tests come with solutions included.
Team Focus - Profiling for Success tests
Psychometric tests are widely used for selection and development by many organisations. They can also give valuable information for use in career and personal development.
The Profiling for Success psychometric tests are developed by Team Focus, a leading firm of business psychologists, and are widely used by organisations for selection and development.
Team Focus - Profiling for Success assessments contain the following tests and questionnaires:
- Numerical Reasoning: This test looks at your ability to recognise, interpret and solve numerical problems.
- Verbal Reasoning: This test looks at your ability to think logically and critically about written information.
- Abstract Reasoning: This test looks at your ability to generate multiple hypotheses and demonstrate mental flexibility in trying to identify relationships between shapes.
- Careers Interest Inventory: This will help you to understand more about your interests and the kinds of work that may be suitable for you.
- Learning Styles Indicator: This questionnaire uses your underlying personality to identify your preferred approach to learning tasks.
Preparing for a Team Focus - PFS assessment
If you have been invited to take a test published by Team Focus you can visit their website for test information and preparation. However, Team Focus publish only a limited number of example questions for candidates to practice with.
If you need to practise psychometric tests, AssessmentDay has lots of practice tests and advice for test-takers. Taking a practice test is the best way to prepare for a Team Focus - PFS psychometric test.
At the later stages of the recruitment process companies are unlikely to base their entire selection decision on a single score on a single exercise. Instead, recruiters will use scores from numerous measures and make a balanced decision based on all factors. Psychometric tests are used to measure a candidate's fit for a role, so being rejected after taking a test means that the role is not a good fit for you. If you have been invited to undertake a test then the organisation clearly has an interest in hiring you, let that fact inspire confidence and perform to the best of your ability on your test, good luck!
Other test publishers
You may also be interested in these popular tests sections.
Note: AssessmentDay and its products are not affiliated with Team Focus. Our practice tests are only for candidates who are practising for Team Focus tests; we do not sell tests for employee selection.