We respect your privacy and so collect only the data necessary for product delivery and analysing website usage data. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Who we are
What information we collect
The information we collect via the Website includes:
- 1. Any personal details you knowingly include in any email correspondence with us, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- 2. Any personal details you knowingly enter to the membership registration forms, such as name and email address.
- 4. Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- 7. We do not store credit card details either electronically or physically.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- 1. To process your order, to provide after sales service.
- 2. To improve the usability of our website, through the use of anonymous browsing behaviour.
- 3. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services.
- 4. Occasionally by third parties for marketing services related to the services provided our Website. If you do not wish your email or name to be used for direct marketing by third parties, write to us at the address below or email us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £5 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
57 Webber Street,