Kenexa is an international business psychology consultancy, psychometric test publisher and talent specialist. Kenexa was formed in 1987 and initially focused on recruitment service, but through expansion and acquisition, it came to offer numerous services in the talent management sector. Kenexa hold offices throughout the world, including Europe, Asia, north America and Latin America. Candidates are likely to encounter Kenexa psychometric tests in recruitment processes around the world.
Kenexa has a portfolio of over 1,500 assessments, which can be tailored to the needs of their client organization. Some of the tests available from Kenexa are as follows:
- Advanced reasoning tests: Psychometric ability tests to assess verbal (VRT) and numerical (NRT) reasoning ability.
- Career fit: A competency/personality test, designed to identify a candidates strong suits and work place preferences, and contrast this with the job profile.
- Culture fit: This test evaluated candidates values in the work place, and compares these values with those held by the employing organisation.
- Job fit: This solution helps identify candidates whose job preferences match the characteristics of the job, this may be likely encountered during early stages of the recruitment process.
- Kenexa performance Indicators (KPI): KPI is a suite of tools that predicts a candidates likelihood of engaging in behaviours crucial to the role, e.g. team work.
- Kenexa Prove It!:
- Bespoke ability tests: Prove It! is a platform which contains over 1,200 individual tests, ranging from highly specific skills such as Microsoft office tests, to very general personality tests.
Preparing for a Kenexa test
If you have been invited to take a test published by Kenexa you can visit their website for test information and preparation. However Kenexa publish only a limited number of example questions for candidates to practice with.
If you need to practise psychometric tests, AssessmentDay has lots of practice tests and advice for test-takers. Taking a practice test is the best way to prepare for a Kenexa psychometric test.