Get prepared for your next psychometric test
- Practise the tests employers use
- Know what to expect
- Follow our hints, tips and solutions
- Get instant online access
- Improve your speed and accuracy
Practice and Familiarisation Help to Improve Your Test Performance
Numerical Reasoning Practice TestView Tests
Numerical reasoning tests are the most common type of aptitude test that employers use to select candidates. When time is ticking, panic is your biggest obstable to achieving highscores in numerical reasoning tests. By practising our tests you will quickly learn how toapproach each question and our solutions will give you useful time-saving tips.
Verbal Reasoning Practice TestsView Tests
Verbal reasoning tests require you to read and digest passages of text then respond 'true', 'false' or 'cannot say' to a series of statements. The trick with these tests is to appreciate the difference between stated facts and inferred opinions. Practising our verbal reasoning tests will mean you quickly get to grips with these techniques and perform well in your test.
Inductive Reasoning Practice TestView Tests
Inductive reasoning tests are often used to select candidates applying to engineering and IT positions. The tests require you to recognise patterns and sequences within a series of graphics. Learning to spot the rotations, translations and reflections will come with practice. We have developed example questions with solutions specifically to help you.
- Get instant online access for your last-minute preparation.
- Take online simulations of real tests and also print off workbooks for your offline practice.
- Our practice questions and solutions are written by industry insiders who write psychometric test questions for employers, so you know you will be getting expert guidance.
- Practise the tests as many times as you need. Make sure you are fully prepared for your next psychometric test.